LEASING A HORSE
It’s like having your own horse…with a bit less stress!
Riders interested in leasing a horse must first demonstrate good barn manners and responsibility in their handling of horses as well as good, safe riding skills. Riders taking at least 4 lessons a month and meeting the basic requirements listed above are eligible to lease a horse.
Leasing provides the following benefits:
- The opportunity to ride when you want (limited only by barn hours and courtesy during large group lesson times)
- Full lease option has lease fee at shows waived.
- Learn all aspects of horse care, without the commitment or expense of ownership.
- Helps potential horse owners understand the full responsibility of ownership before buying a horse or pony.
Cost of leasing a horse on premise:
- FULL LEASE (5 days/week), one month for a boarded horse $600 (plus shoeing expense)
- PARTIAL LEASE (3 days/week), one month for a boarded horse $300 (plus 1/2 shoeing expense)
- PARTIAL LEASE (2 days/week), one month for a boarded horse $250 (plus shoeing expense)
- SHOW LEASE – $100 per day
Contact the Barn to at (412) 741-6822 or email email@example.com to discuss your needs.