9:00am to 3:00pm
* Please Note: (Western 4-6 yr old camp will be 9:00am to 12:00pm)
To register your child for day camp programs, send an email to [email protected]. Please include the name and age of your child. Additionally, make sure you fill out and bring a waiver on forms page for camp. Click here to go to forms page.
Below is a list of our very popular day camps.
Space is limited; registration is open.
Summer Camps Start In..
2023 SUMMER CAMP DATES
- JUNE 6-8, Beginner English
- JUNE 12-14, English – jumping cross-rails camp
- JUNE 20-23, ADVANCED jumping
- JULY 18-21, English – jumping Cross-rails to 2’
- JULY 24-26, 4-6 year old’s – (9AM-12PM)
- AUGUST 1-4, Beginner English
- AUGUST 14-18, English – jumping cross-rails to 2’
CAMP DAY REMINDERS
- Please bring plenty of water/drinks
- Pop machine available ($1.25 – $1.50 – accepts dollar bills & change)
- Lunch/snacks (please pack in an insulated lunch bag or small cooler)
- Bathing suit & towel
- Shoe or boot with a heel (recommended)
- Long pants
- Extra change of clothes (shorts, t-shirt, etc.)
PLEASE BE PROMPT. . . arrive a few minutes early. It’s important that we start on time because the day’s schedule is filled from start to finish! If you have any questions, please email or call the barn: (412) 741-6822, [email protected]
Our camps are well attended. If your desired camp is full, please send us an e-mail with the camp your child would like to attend. You will be added to the waiting list. If there is a cancellation, we will send you an e-mail.
Please note the cancellation policy in effect for the 2023 camp sessions: If a cancellation is received within 60 days of the scheduled camp start date, the FULL camp payment will be due unless your spot can be filled with another participant by the first day of camp that you were scheduled for.
Camp sessions have limited space and will be filled on a first-come, first-serve basis. Please return the attached form ASAP in order in order to reserve a spot in your desired session(s). SPOTS WILL NOT BE RESERVED UNLESS THEY ARE ACCOMPANIED BY A DEPOSIT.
ALL DEPOSITS WILL BE NON-REFUNDABLE.
All deposits are due when your form is turned in, and all final balances must be paid on or prior to the first day of camp that you are scheduled for. If making “payments” prior to the start of your camp session, please make sure that it is not included in any lesson payments and that you note with your payment that it is for “2023 Horse Camp” along with the child’s name and the date that it is pertaining to.
Please call or e-mail first to verify camp availability BEFORE submitting the reservation form or to be added to a waiting list for camps at [email protected].
WE OFFER BEFORE AND/OR AFTER CARE IF NECESSARY.
Please let us know if you would like to participate.
Follow on Social